In order to ensure that your building project goes smoothly, it’s important to know how to collaborate effectively with general contractors. J&S Electrical Contractors, Inc. has provided commercial electrical services for our clients for more than 25 years. As well as offering mechanical and electrical services, we also have project coordinators that can deal directly with your general contractors to save you time and energy and make sure that each project is completed to your specifications.
Strong Leadership and Communication Build a Healthy Construction Project
It’s important to achieve true collaboration with careful coordination, planning and agreement from all parties. Here are some tips that we use to safely and securely plan electrical and mechanical work with your general contractor:
- Collaboration Starts on Day 1. Before we lay out the wiring or start any other work for a commercial project, we meet with the general contractor as well as the architects, engineers, and any other professionals involved. By coordinating with other stakeholders, we can strategize the best scheduling, coordination, and design to keep the project moving forward. It also sets a good tone for the entire project by helping to solidify good working relationships.
By trusting the expertise and knowledge of your general contractor and adding our own experience, we form a well-integrated team that can lead to better project performance and reduce risk for everyone involved.
- Strong Leadership. Our strong leadership team facilitates collaboration at every level and with every team member. Both our project coordinators and electrical and mechanical managers have the ability to drive performance and maintain the respect of their team members. We also meet on a regular basis with principal stakeholders to ensure that everyone understands any changes required.
- Communication. Building trust starts with good communication. That’s why we ensure that everyone stays on the same page at the construction site. Our project coordinator and other professionals deal directly with suppliers and subcontractors for any work we perform.
- Laser Focus. Typically, construction sites have a lot of moving parts and several teams working in conjunction with one another. Collaboration ensures that teams have the room and time they need to complete each project efficiently and successfully. At the same time, we keep a laser focus on producing quality work to help eliminate costly do-overs.
Collaborate with the Skilled Professionals at J&S Electrical Contractors, Inc.
We take pride in our comprehensive service offerings from electrical system design to installation and testing:
- Electrical System Design & Build: Highly experienced professionals design and build electrical mechanical solutions for your new building or renovation.
- Electrical System Projects: Whether you need a completely new electrical system, upgrades or testing, we have the skills needed to get the job done quickly. We proudly serve companies throughout our extensive service area. Plus, our sophisticated testing process enhances the safety of your finished building or facility.
- Electrical System Analysis: Do you need someone to inspect your current electrical system prior to turning your blueprint into a finished building? Our licensed electricians are ready to get the job done and move your project forward.
We offer a full range of industrial and commercial services to provide support for your next commercial build.
For assistance collaborating with your general contractor or for any other electrical aspects of your commercial project, call J&S Electrical Contractors, Inc. at 215-633-8330 or contact us online to discuss how we can help.