Efficient Planning, Scheduling, Surveying and Reporting for Time and Cost Control
Rely on expert project management services from J & S Electrical Contractors, Inc. to complete your electrical and mechanical work on time and within budget. Whether you need us for a new construction project, facility upgrade or expansion, our hands-on approach and attention to detail facilitates seamless completion of your work. The team assigned to your jobsite will keep you informed of progress at every stage. How much or little you want to be involved is entirely up to you.
Experience in every aspect of project management—from planning and scheduling to surveying and reporting, helps plant owners and operators across the country meet their operational schedules in a cost-efficient manner. From commissioning highly-specialized equipment for industrial plants to setting up electrical systems for commercial buildings and ensuring safety and security systems are up-to-code in multi-family residences, we have successfully handled installs and retrofits of varying scope and complexity. Discuss your upcoming projects with us. We will be happy to customize a service plan to meet your unique needs.
Clients in the North-East as well as in Georgia, Texas, Indiana, Mississippi, Michigan, Minnesota, North and South Carolina depend on us to manage their timelines and budget. First hand design-build and installation experience and advanced trouble-shooting skills have been instrumental in significantly reducing project completion time and cost for many of our clients. We can help you too.
Comprehensive Project Management Services
Being experienced in all aspects of electrical and mechanical contracting, our project management team is able to seamlessly co-ordinate all aspects of your project.
Our project co-ordination services include:
- Working closely with owners and plant managers during the design and layout stage to help them make the most efficient decisions regarding their projects
- Providing valuable input on the availability of electrical utility layout and sizing at the time of building purchase
- Preparing layout of manufacturing and processing systems to deliver the best flow
- Coordinating plant relocation i.e. disassembling equipment in the old facility and reconnecting it at the new location
- Delivering expert advice on installation of electrical services at strategic locations to boost efficiency and help cut cost, while maintaining proper production flow
- Assisting in the layouts of multiple building utilities and coordination of line change-outs in a running manufacturing plant.
Customers of J & S Electrical Contractors, Inc., enjoy tailored solutions, detailed attention and exceptional service. We take the time to fully understand your needs so that we can develop an efficient project management plan to meet them. Extensive experience with complex installs and a commitment to following best practices safeguard your interests. Quality, cost-efficiency and compliance will always remain our top priorities. Our goals are the same as yours—to install the most effective electrical systems in the most efficient way, on time and within budget.
Call us at 215-633-8330 to learn more about our project coordination services. Or request a quote online for your industrial, commercial and multi-family residential projects.