Electrical Services for Multi-Unit Facilities
Do you own or manage a shopping mall, apartment complex, school, hospital or retirement home? As a multi-unit facility, you will always have ongoing electrical requirements. From an electrical system overhaul to routine repairs or emergency support, you require the services of a dependable commercial electrician.
At J&S Electrical Contractors, Inc., we understand that every multi-unit complex has its own set of electrical challenges and priorities. Our experienced electricians serve a growing base of residential and commercial multi-unit properties, in and around Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Read on to know more about our extensive range of services.
Full Suite of Commercial Electrical Services for Multi-Unit Complexes
The dedicated electricians at J&S specialize in all aspects of electrical contracting for multi-unit complexes. Here are some of the services we offer:
- Consultation for Electrical Design & Layout: Looking for a complete overhaul of your electrical systems or in the process of securing a new multi-unit property? We have decades of knowledge and experience in engineering and construction. Our licensed professionals can configure efficient and reliable electrical systems and solutions from scratch.
- Lighting and Safety Solutions: The importance of proper lighting and safety solutions for multi-unit properties cannot be overstated. We power the lighting systems in your common areas, such as lobbies, parking lots and driveways, with energy-efficient solutions, including transition to LED lighting. We also offer complete installation, repairs and maintenance for fire and security alarm systems, including upgrading old systems to the latest code.
- Coordinating for Primary Power: Facing any issues of inadequate or intermittent supply of primary power? We can liaise with your utility company to ensure a steady supply. This will not only enhance the safety and efficiency of your electrical systems, but also help in minimizing power outages or system failures.
- Upgrades: Looking at options to reduce your energy bills? From complete redesign or rewiring of your electrical system, to other minor upgrades, we help your facility improve its energy efficiency and reduce costs. Our other services include:
- Advice on proper sizing and layout for the service feeders to your multi-unit property.
- All necessary upgrades to ensure compliance with applicable electrical codes.
- Repairs and Preventive Maintenance: Need routine servicing and minor fixes at a unit or facility level? Looking for complete diagnostics for your electrical, security and safety systems? No matter how small or large your requirements, we can design a preventative maintenance program that meets your property’s needs and budget.
- 24/7 Emergency Service: Whether it is a technical glitch at the facility level or a unit-specific problem, we offer prompt response and resolution of all electrical issues through our round-the-clock service call system.
Prompt and Reliable Electrical Solutions by Licensed Commercial Electricians
Managing the electrical requirements of a multi-unit property is not just about bringing in competent technicians or ensuring skilled workmanship. It also entails timely response, energy-efficient and cost-saving solutions, and excellent customer service. Which is why property managers across North-East Pennsylvania, as well as several other US states depend on J&S Electrical Contractors, Inc. for our multi-unit electrical services. This includes multi-unit properties in Indiana, Mississippi, Texas, Michigan, Georgia, Minnesota, and North and South Carolina.
Our skilled and licensed technicians stay abreast of the latest technological developments, and deliver high-performance electrical solutions to the complete satisfaction of your residents or occupants.
Keep your multi-unit premises well-lit, safe, and energy-efficient through the prompt and reliable electrical solutions from J&S Electrical Contractors, Inc. Call us at 215-633-8330 or contact us online to learn how we can serve your property.