Are you in the process of moving your restaurant, store or manufacturing plant to a new location? Equipment relocation is one of the major challenges business owners and managers face. Hiring an experienced commercial electrician can mean the difference between a seamless start and thousands of dollars lost in unnecessary downtime.
Here 5 benefits you simply cannot ignore:
- Proper load sizing to avoid unnecessary shutdowns: An energy audit is critical to avoiding system overload and power failure in the new location. Your electrician will use this detailed assessment to estimate your exact requirements and create an efficient power distribution system.
- Equipment testing to make cost-saving decisions: You can ask your electrical contractor to test all equipment and machinery currently in use to help you determine which to move or replace. This can save you hundreds of dollars in transportation and repair costs.
- Professional electrical drawings to speed up the permit process: Obtaining electrical permits becomes easier when you have a well-mapped electrical plan. It also helps ensure machinery placement optimizes productivity and energy efficiency.
- Preserving equipment warranties and employee safety: Inexperienced handling of your expensive machinery can void warranties, and put your equipment operators in harm’s way. Professional equipment movers and electricians can ensure that machines are properly transported and installed, thus minimizing your liabilities.
- Testing and correcting glitches for a smooth start: From ensuring safety circuits and emergency stops are properly installed and working correctly, to verifying grounding and performing a power quality survey for voltage snags, a qualified electrician will quickly troubleshoot problems to prevent any startup delays.
There are several aspects to consider when moving your business, but minimizing downtime is always the top priority. Experienced industrial/commercial electricians can ensure your equipment relocation and startup in the new premises goes as planned.
At J & S Electrical Contractors, Inc., we offer a full range of electrical services for plant relocation, expansion, and upgrades, as well as new builds. With our tailored installation and maintenance plans, you can optimize equipment efficiency and lifespan. For over 25 years, industrial plant managers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and across the country depend on us for a wide variety of electrical, commercial, and mechanical contractor services.
Our customized solutions are designed to deliver both quality and value. From machinery design and layout assistance, design and installation of power control systems, safety and security system installs, and more, we efficiently cover all your mechanical and electrical needs. Our commercial electricians are fully licensed, certified and up-to-date with technology and safety codes.
Call us at 215-633-8330 to learn more about our electrical services for equipment relocation. Or request a quote online for your commercial and industrial projects.