Are you moving your chain store to a better location? Are you adding a new franchise store to your existing business portfolio? Building or renovating a store begins with a concept for a new design. If you need to upgrade or create a new electrical system, then you need the assistance of professional electricians to ensure you meet code and your clients, employees, or tenants are safe. Leaving your electrical design to anyone less than a skilled and certified commercial electrical contractor can lead to significant trouble later on.
Electrical Plan Design for Build Outs
The process of taking your concept to completion requires several steps. They include:
- Design Process – Your design team needs to understand the full scope of what your project requires. They use this information to define and sketch out the necessary components involved, such as office areas, specialized machinery, and the power distribution equipment needed to run everything.
- Understanding the Scope of the Project – The scope of the job depends on what the customer requires and what structure is being used. For example, if a business needs to rewire their existing building then the new wiring has to be integrated with the old. This also means that the current system can work together with the new system.
- Parts of the Electrical Plan – Parts of the electrical plan can include: general electrical requirements, specialized electrical requirements, lighting systems, and distribution systems.
- Discerning Proper Standards – Each part has specific standards that are required depending on the jurisdiction of the location.
- Creating the Electrical Plan – Using all these steps, an electrical plan is sketched into a clear diagram which electrical contractors then use to bring the job to completion.
Hire a Licensed Commercial Electrician for Your Location’s Electrical Build Out
For more than 25 years, J & S Electrical Contractors, Inc. has completed not only small jobs but also large, multi-location projects. We have worked with a variety of businesses including chain stores, retail stores, and franchises across New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
Our comprehensive electrical services include machinery design and layout assistance, design and installation of power control systems, safety and security system installs, testing and commissioning, and 24/7 emergency repair services. Depend on us to complete your build out on time and within budget.
Call us at 215-633-8330 to learn more about our electrical services. You can also request a quote online for your commercial and industrial projects.