Looking for a reliable commercial electrician? Here are 5 tips on how to select the right electrical contractor and ensure your job gets done correctly (and safely) the first time.
- Inspect the electrician’s credentials: Make sure the commercial electrician you are considering is qualified. Licensed electrical contractors are well-versed in electrical codes and trained to work safely and efficiently. You also want to confirm that they are properly insured. This will protect you and your property from any liability in the event of an error or accident that occurs while the contractor is at work on your site.
- Look at online reviews: Reading other clients’ experiences gives you an idea of the quality of workmanship. You should also ask for references that you can speak with and ask whether or not they were satisfied with the service.
- Determine how long the electrician has been in business: Established electrical contractors value their reputation and work hard to maintain it. Ask about similar jobs done previously, preferably in your area.
- Pay attention to how they communicate: How quickly the electrical contractor responds to your phone call or email determines the type of service you can expect. Any estimates and contract documents should clearly specify scope of work, materials, labor, timeline and pricing. This will help avoid any unpleasant surprises.
- Ask for referrals: Recommendations from other business owners, property managers, clients, etc. will help eliminate inexperienced electricians.
At J & S Electrical Contractors, Inc. we provide customized services to fulfill the needs of your industrial or commercial facility. Our commercial electricians are fully licensed, certified and up-to-date with technology and safety codes. From complex electrical system installation projects, to emergency repairs, preventative maintenance, and more, you can count on us for cost-efficient solutions. For over 25 years, plant and facility managers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and across the country rely on us for their electrical work.
Talk to us about your electrical needs. Our qualified and experienced team will handle your installation, repair and maintenance requirements.
Call us at 215-633-8330 to learn more about our electrical services. Or request a quote online for your commercial and industrial projects.